Common in all areas of Great Britain, mice mainly live indoors and can cause extensive damage to your property.
Mice are a very common pest in both urban and rural areas, posing a significant health risk, Mice and all rodents carry common diseases including Salmonella, Weil’s disease, E.coli, Cryptosporidiosis and Tuberculosis.
They also carry fleas, mites and ticks, which can cause acute allergic reactions.
Mice vary in colour, they do not like getting wet and are extremely adaptable.
Water is obtained from their food so they are happy to live in dry areas.
Signs of a mouse problem:
- Scatterings of dark droppings with a pointed end
- Scratching noises in walls, ceilings etc.
- Food being attacked
- Small holes
- Mice will nest almost anywhere, and will make nests from shredded material such as newspaper, fabrics etc.
- The nests often contain young mice
- Stale ammonia-smelling odour
- Bug Busters can bait all affected areas to help reduce / eliminate mice, you will need to keep all food in tins or containers in order to keep out of rodent reach, keep all rubbish to a minimum and stay as clean as possible.
- Domestic pets will have to be kept away from the treatment area for the period of the treatment.